Our facility is located 9 miles west of I-95 on Route 610 in Stafford. The 211 acre facility includes:
- A 5 position trap range (both trap and 5 position shooter's choice)
- A 14 point (12 covered and 2 point uncovered) outdoor 100 yard rifle range
- A 10 point (8 bench and 2 draw from holster) outdoor 60 yard pistol range
- An 8 lane outdoor field archery range
- Two large stocked ponds for fishing
- Hunting is allowed on the property during the State hunting season
- Picnic areas, a playground, and a playing field
- Campground area with 64 reserved site (some with power), 3 overnight camping sites (none have power), and tent camping by the ponds
To use the facilities you need to be a member or their immediate family (member's spouse, dependents under 18 years of age, or grandchildren under 18 years of age).
Membership includes use of the facilities for members of your household when accompanied by you.
Members have use of the range facilities during the daylight hours.
Members may bring two guests to the monthly guest shoot at the rifle/pistol range (usually the first Sunday of the month).
Members may bring up to four guests to the weekly guest shoot at the shotgun range (Sundays).
Guest shoots have a guest fee. The member may bring their immediate family members and they are not charged guest fees.
The regular meeting is the third Sunday of each month. The meeting starts at 2:00pm. The Board of Directors meeting is also the third Sunday of each month.
The meeting starts at 12:30pm. Minutes for both meetings are recorded and available from the Chapter Secretary.
To contact us and get the most current information, send an email to the Membership Chairman
For more information, contact:
, (Log in to see additional contact info)
Thank you for your interest in our club. We will look forward to seeing you at an upcoming General Meeting.
Recent Service Hours - Is your name on this list?